Tuesday 30 September 2014

The Minimalism Game - The FINAL DAY

Here we are at long last! The final day of The Minimalism Game and I am getting rid of my final thing for this experiment. Today I am getting rid of a deluxe edition of Jurassic Park & The Lost World. I love these films and I love dinosaurs so it makes sense that I own this, but I already have another copy of the movies that takes up less space. So off it goes!
 
 
All in all, it was a very interesting month and ultimately a successful project. I didn't always manage to get rid of things when I was supposed to, as things happen to come up in life. My next experiment with minimalism is to cut down on so many projects and focus on ones that really matter a lot more to me. I want to focus on creating more art that is personal to me. I want to focus more on healthy living and activities that lead to a life that is generally more happy, positive, and fulfilling. I think this is a realistic goal and one that is really the only goal we can aspire for in life: being happy and living life to the fullest.
 
I plan on continuing this blog and writing about my goals in healthy living, experiences I have, and whatever thoughts and opinions I have that concern positive life, healthy life, and mindfulness. It's not an easy life to aspire for as there are so many distractions and easy comforts we can resort to that lead us off the path of  truly healthy living and into the prison of health in exchange for convenience. I intend to abandon convenience in exchange for a truer life; one that I can be happy with.