Friday 5 September 2014

The Minimalism Game - Day 4

I know, I know, it's technically the 5th day but I didn't get a chance to rid myself of these 4 items until late last night (life happens to us all). So here it is: three pairs of glasses (with cases) and one pair of sunglasses. One of these sets I wore through high school. That makes them over 8 years old. Why did I ever keep them? They're not even the correct prescription for my eyes anymore! Sometimes we hang onto certain items and carry them through our lives without any reason. I must've moved residences over 8 times since these glasses went out of my prescription and my style, and yet I kept them with me all this time, just in case I might need them for.....what? Time to go, old glasses!


PS. I made sure to donate these glasses to Costco for recycling. This way I am not only decluttering my own life but also contributing to the wellbeing of other people's lives.

PPS. I'll get rid of 5 more times for Sept. 5 by the end of today. Stay tuned!