Wednesday 17 September 2014

No Junk Food Continuued

This month I had planned on not eating any junk food. Well it's been pretty tough. I ate some frozen yogurt a few days already. I had a few Tootsie rolls last week. And I had popcorn and a root beer at the movies with a friend. That time I completely blanked out on my junk food pact until halfway through the soda.

However, I have had some success too. I have passed on a lot of candy being offered to me and passed on a lot of chips being offered me. I declined to eat anything when stopping at a McDonald's with family and drank a coffee instead of getting a greasy burger. Trying to give up junk food has made me realize how often other people offer us food that is bad for us or try to get us to share their junk food with them. That has been the hardest part of this experiment. Not partaking in the junk food consumption that people around us are involved in, especially when it is friends and family.