Saturday 13 September 2014

The Minimalism Game - Day 12

Alright, so I have made it to Day 12. I don't really feel like this is getting any harder. So far, all the books and movies and whatnot I have gotten rid of I'm really not going to miss. Today I am getting rid of 12 more DVDs. Narrowing down my movie collection to a precise and intentional choice is what I am striving for.


Also, as seen in the photo, I got rid of a few PS3 games that I will never play. I used to be nearly obsessed with playing Rock Band, but have since gotten rid of all the instrument connections for it, but I kept the game for so long. Video games are one activity that I have really cut back on. In high school, I would sacrifice time and money to play video games over being social, being creative, and doing well in school and work. Now I rarely play my Playstation, and there have only been a few games in the past year that I have really sat down to play the whole way through.