Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Minimalism Game - Day 3

Day 3. Three more items gone from my life. Today I have ejected two hard drives I haven't used since my time in film school, and a gift card for the Cedar Tree Café (which recently closed down unfortunately - I should of used this months ago!).



It feels good to get rid of a few more things. I like this idea of minimalism and only hanging onto the things that really add value to your life. I expect in the future of this month that I will be parting ways with many of my books and DVDs.

As a final note regarding my month with no junk food, I had the opportunity tonight at a social gathering to eat oatmeal cookies and macaroons, both which are treats that I enjoy very much. It was difficult to resist the urge, but I restrained myself from giving up on my pact on only day 3. I had green tea and cranberry juice instead and ate a handful of almonds when I got home as a snack to stay my complaining stomach.