Monday 8 September 2014

No Junk Food - Day 8

Well, I failed.

I ate frozen yogurt this weekend. However, it's not all that bad. The frozen yogurt I ate is a lot healthier than other forms of junk food, including most ice cream. Plus, I ate frozen berries with it, so it was a fairly healthy treat for myself. I had a pretty rough weekend, dealing with some personal issues (no I do not want to talk about!), so I felt that a little indulgence was okay. So I bought some frozen yogurt. I felt a lot better about it than eating a huge bag of chips or a bunch of chocolate or something. So it's okay. I still plan on going through the rest of the month without eating anything else though that I consider junk food. let's see how I do.

Also, failure isn't a bad thing. I'm not beating myself up over this. In comparison to most of the eating eating habits of other people I know, I'm doing a pretty solid job of eating healthy. So don't judge me.