Saturday 6 September 2014

No Junk Food - Day 6

It's day 6 of no junk food and it is going very well! I have stuck to healthy snacks including almonds and frozen berries (which I am finding that I have a particular love for frozen cherries). A few days ago I bought myself a coffee and considered putting sugar in it (I rarely do but I was craving something sweet). I didn't think that this would necessarily go against my pact (who's making the rules for this anyways?) but I decided to pass on the sugar. I don't need to sweeten my coffee and I decided that for my no junk food month, that sugar does count. So no sugar in my coffee!
 
I did buy myself a treat yesterday at the bakery though - pumpernickel bread! I haven't had any in quite some time and this would be a healthier treat for myself than the mint brownies I was eyeing.