Monday 16 March 2015

Getting Sick

So in my last post I made plans to get back into my exercise routine. Well, that didn't really work out.

I got sick last week, with either the flu or food poisoning (not really sure what happened). I don't get sick very often and when I do it usually isn't that bad, but I got hit hard last week. I am still reeling from the effects and battling a stomach ache.

Still, this is a good time for me to realize that sometimes things come up unexpectedly and I have to deal with those things. I've been sick the past few days, so I haven't exercised or written much. That doesn't mean I should stop doing those things altogether and give up on my goals of being healthy and writing more. In times like these I have to strengthen my resolve and get back to the routine

When I feel better that is.