Thursday 6 November 2014

1st Day of No Facebook

Today is my first day of no Facebook.

Last night was kind of strange. I had to do some editing work on my laptop and checked my emails from the client. Naturally I pulled up another tab to check my Facebook at the same time. It had become a habit for me to check email and Facebook at the same time. So it was weird to have to think about the fact that I don't have an account anymore. I could have easily reactivated my account and check it anyways, but I am glad to find that I am not so attached to the social media site to have a strong desire to do that. 

Today, I am sitting in a Starbucks and writing this blog, sipping my coffee while copying over my documentary project to the client's hard drive. It still feels weird to not be checking Facebook right now. But it is probably a good thing. Now that I am done writing this update, I think I will read a book for while instead of staying on the computer. 

Cheers!