Monday 16 February 2015

Desktop Minimalism

I discovered this great concept recently called Desktop Minimalism. How could I not be intrigued?

Our computers can be huge distractions. There is so much to do on the internet. We have so many applications and cool software. We keep so many icons and files and movies and photos and everything we can think of it seems. Our desktops can easily become overly crowded.

Desktop Minimalism is a great process to de-clutter your computer screen, by removing as many desktop icons as possible, and choosing a clean, minimal background.

Now my computer screen is clean, simple, and a breath of fresh air. It is much easier to find things and I feel much more calm when using the computer. I feel much more focused.

Give it a try. Visit this site to find some great simple wallpapers:

Minimal Wall

What my desktop looks like now.