Tuesday 19 May 2015

Without Coffee For A Week


I successfully went a week without coffee last week. I celebrated by getting myself a delicious locally brewed coffee at the city market here in Fredericton, NB. It was a delicious raspberry flavoured coffee and since it was locally made I felt even better about it.

Since I went a whole week and celebrated my success with a coffee (actually two) over the weekend, I found I really enjoyed the treat at the end of the week. I refrained from buying more ground coffee when I did my groceries this weekend, so I will go another week without coffee. In saying that though, I already bought one this morning at work - but forgive me! I was up later than usual last night and I felt that a nice cup of coffee would be just the thing to start my day. Sleep is something I am making a priority lately and I will write more about that next time.